1) Twin Z Pillow: This is one of the first items I added to my baby shower registry and it was actually gifted to us by another twin mom 🙌! We used this pillow every single day for the first three or four months with our girls. It is a 6 in 1 pillow that can be used as a pregnancy pillow, for breast or bottle feeding, tummy time, infant support, and toddler time as they get older! It honestly made feeding both girls at the same time so much easier during those first few months. It also allowed us to have the girls sit upright at an early age because it provides all around support! Now, the girls use it for tummy time, lounging, and feedings.
2) Weego TWIN Baby Carrier: This twin baby carrier is super cute and comfy for the babies and the parent! I love being able to hold the girls at the same time, and this makes it so much easier. Although they have outgrown the weight limit for it, I still use it every so often if they need to be held or rocked to sleep at the same time!
3) The Play Gym by Lovevery: As I mentioned in my newborn must-haves post, when I began searching for a play gym, I knew I wanted one that was designed with their physical and mental development in mind, while having enough space for both girls to play on together. I found the Lovevery Play Gym and it checked off all the boxes. It is also one of the more aesthetically pleasing play gyms I found, which is definitely a bonus!
4) Bugaboo Donkey2 Twin Stroller: This is hands down the MVP of all our baby products! We have used this stroller every single day since the girls came home, and I don’t know what we would do without it. It is the only twin stroller we were able to find that allows the girls to sit next to each other, face us, and fit through a standard single door. We used the bassinets that are included until they were about 6 months old. We are currently using the stroller seats. The girls absolutely love being able to look at each other and hold hands while we go for strolls! I will say that it is not the easiest for me to open and close, but Omar is able to do it with one hand! If you are looking for a twin stroller, I definitely recommend going to your local Nordstrom store to check this one out in person! Bonus, it also works as a double stroller for children that are close in age! You can use the bassinet on one side and the stroller seat on the other.
5) Happ Brand Levy Backpack: As I shared in my newborn must-haves post, I don’t know how I would manage without a backpack style diaper bag. Two of my besties, who also happen to be twins, gifted me this diaper bag at our baby shower, and I am so thankful for it! It is light weight, easy to carry, easy to clean, and I absolutely adore the color! The backpack style allows you to keep your hands free, which every mama need! Plus, the cushioned straps keep you from straining your shoulders, even when the bag is completely full. It is so comfortable to carry and stores so much that I ended up using it as my hospital bag! I am thinking about ordering it in the black color as well, just so I can give the dusty rose one a break.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by! If you are expecting twins, or know someone who is, I hope you find this list helpful! These products have certainly been lifesavers for me!
Yours Truly, Victoria