Happy Monday! Today, I am going to be sharing my pregnancy must-haves. These items have honestly helped make my pregnancy so much more enjoyable. I only wish I had discovered them all sooner!
1. Sea-Band Adult Natural Nausea Relief Acupressure Wristband: I struggled with 24/7 nausea throughout the first trimester. Although there are anti-nausea medications you can take, I decided to look for natural alternative. I tried ginger, lemon slices, and eating bland foods, but nothing worked for me. My dad actually got me these acupressure wristbands and I am so thankful that he did because they are the only thing that helped ease the nausea.
2. Comfortable Slide Sandals: There comes a point during pregnancy where you can no longer bend over to tie shoes or even pick things up off of the floor for that matter. Cushioned slides like these will help keep your feet comfortable longer and help you avoid having to bend over to get your shoes on.
3. S'well Water Bottle: I don't know if it's just me, but I am always thirsty, and that thirst has only increased throughout my pregnancy. Glass or insulated stainless steel waterbottles like this one here will help keep your drinks cold and your body hydrated.
4. Belly Support Band: Although it may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, this belly support band helps alleviate lower back pain and takes some of the pressure off your bladder. I wear mine as much as I can when I am at home.
5. Now Sweet Almond Oil: I am actually really mad at myself for not trying this sooner. This is my absolute favorite oil for preventing stretch marks and reducing itching. Start using it from day one for the best results!
6. Full Body Pregnancy Pillow: If you are pregnant and struggling to get comfortable at night, you need to buy this pillow right now. It is a complete game changer! It is so comfortable that I am going to have to get my husband his own so he stops using mine!
Pregnancy definitely takes its toll physically and mentally on you. If you are pregnant, plan to be, or know someone else who is, these items should help make the experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Yours Truly, Victoria